Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last Day!

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. I hope the journey you have undertaken over the last 5 weeks has made you grow and learn a little more in your WW journey.

We all have moments of great success and weakness along this path, and the only trick is to keep going - in whatever capacity you can manage. Sometimes, you have to crawl before you can walk again. I know this has been especially true for me in the past few weeks.

To the team leaders, that stepped up and ran so many challenging and spirited teams, thank you so much - none of us could have done this without you. I will miss the daily flurry of e-mails.

In a joyous spirit, I hope you continue in your healthy habits into 2008, celebrate now with family and friends (but mindfully!), and join us to get back to our normal Biggest Loser Challenge starting Jan 9.

I've got an entire holiday to plan the new tricks up my sleeve for that one, so you know it's going to be good. I usually kick my own butt even harder come January.

Here's hoping for new Asics and the Boot Camp DVD I asked for are under my tree, Holly

PS. I also got you a gift: 10 tips how to prevent holiday weight gain

No comments: