Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last Chance Tuesday

I love Tuesdays. Usually I'm in this big hurry to finish all the challenges I haven't yet and crank up my exercise points just a little more to help my team. Don't kill yourself though, Water_Nymph has a new set of challenges (posted tonight) that are going to kick your butt all through next week.

So today:
-Look over the challenges of the week, finish any you haven't done yet.
-Add up your points in the Cheat Sheets your team leader sent you
-Get ready for WI day tomorrow!

As an added incentive, I am offering +2 bonus points to the Three Biggest Losers of the Week. If that's not a good reason to lose, I don't know what is. It will be based on total PERCENTAGE of weight loss, so don't worry if you don't have much left to lose!

No comments: